Parent & Child Counselling
GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
Guidance and counselling are important for children, and schools have a huge role in bringing out the best in children. Good conduct is coveted, but sometimes young minds need guidance to polish their personality.
Archies Higher Secondary School is one of the schools that provides counselling in the school when students come face-to-face with some important decisions in their life. These are crucial years of their teenage life, so they naturally have many questions. Through counselling, children are given advice on how to manage and deal with emotional conflict and personal problems.
Counselling is done through following activities:
- Conduct activities on Personality development, Leadership, Team work, Life skills, Communication Skills, Assertiveness Training, Empathy, Time Management, Stress Management.
- Health Lecture for girls from VI-XII.
- Career Guidance Programs.
- Sessions with Parents in identifying various behavioural, emotional, academic and psychological problems.
- Educates them about the changing world.
Proper counselling will help incorporate valuable lessons in their daily life. It’s important to prepare them for life after school and what to expect in the different fields they might opt for.