ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
KINDLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BELOW FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Deposit Registration Fees of Rs.500 via Internet Banking to the Bank Account mentioned below:
- Bank Name:Bank of Baroda
- Beneficiary Name: Archies Higher Secondary School
- Account No.: 30680100015522
- Branch: Shyam Nagar, Kanpur
- Save the transaction receipt for reference and note down the UTR Numberor Transaction Id.
FILL REGISTRATION FORM
- Click on "Online Registration" button at the bottom of this page and fill out all the details and Submit the form after completion. Make sure to provide the correct online registration fee payment details.
- On successful submission of form, you will get and response at your specified email id.
VISIT SCHOOL OFFICE
- Visit the school after the response on your email id with the Bank Transaction slip and submit the filled up registration form along with the below mentioned documents to the school office within a week of filling the form between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm.
- Kindly bring the copies of following documents:
- Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation/Nagar Nigam.
- Aadhar Card of both the parents and the student.
- Last Report Card of the student.
- The date and time of Entrance Test will be provided at the time of form submission in school.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- The decision of the Principal with regard to admission is final.
REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Archies Higher Secondary School (AHSS) offers courses from P.G. to Std XII. AHSS offers Science, Commerce and Humanities stream.The registration process typically starts in the month of December every year.On registration students has to appear for an entrance test in the following subjects
|Class Nursery & Prep||English, Hindi, Mathematics & Orals|
|Class I-V||English, Hindi, Mathematics|
|Class VI-VIII||English, Hindi, Mathematics & Gen. Science|
|Class IX||English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science|
Admissions are based purely on merit of the performance of the admission test. The merit list for admissions is displayed on the school notice board after a week of the admission test.
Due to pandemic situation entrance test will not be conducted this year . The admission will be based on the academic performance of the students of the previous class.