School plays a major role in inculcating a sense of discipline amongst the students. It is in the interest of the student to take discipline not as a burden but as a joyous pursuit for better education. Students must abide by the rules of discipline of the school which are listed below:
- The students are expected to come in proper school uniforms. Neatness & Cleanliness must be encouraged by the parents.
- Regularity in attendance is A student must get the permission of the class teacher or principal in writing in case of leave. Absence in case of illness is acceptable without permission but an application to the effect must be sent to the principal within two days duly supported by a medical certificate from a doctor.
- If a student is absent for more than 10 consecutive days without any information or permission in writing, his/her name stands liable to be struck off the rolls of the school records. The student will be re-admitted only after seeking written permission & paying the admission fees and dues if any.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school premises during school hours except with the approval of the principal in writing.
- Students suffering from a contagious disease are not allowed to attend school. Such students will be allowed to attend the classes only if they produce suitable medical certification of fitness.
- Misbehavior with the teacher, obscenity of words and deeds, or repeated breach of discipline in any form will be dealt with severity & may lead to expulsion from the school, if necessary.
- System of warning slips will be followed to ensure proper discipline in the school.